Address: Road, Taiwanese Investment Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
MOB: +86 18859225922
South Africa sales service
Gereral Manager of TJM Import &Export Company
Forklift truck, Excavator , Telehandler , Reach Stacker
22T Heavy Duty Diesel Forklift Truck
Transmission: Electric type
Load Center: 1250mm
Lifting height: 3500mm-6000mm
Mast type: duplex wide view mast,duplex free mast,triplex free mast
With full cabin and AC
With sideshifter and fork positioner
22T Heavy Duty Diesel Forklift Truck.
Characteristics for 22t forklift, 1250mm load center:
Main specifications for SOCMA large 22t forklift
Mast tilt angle (front/rear)
Mast lifting height
Fork size (L*W*H)
Min. turning radius
Max. travel speed (with load)
Lifting speed (with load)
Gradeability (with load)
Min. ground clearance
Rated power/rotate speed
No. of cylinder
Pictures of SOCMA diesel forklifts:
Fujian South China Heavy Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. is dedicating the research and development of material handling equipment and construction machinery.
Maintenance guide for 22t diesel forklift, counter balanced forklift
Notice items for 22t forklift before maintenance
● Maintenance should be on a solid, flat surface.
● Mast device close to the ground, lay flat fork.
● All control crank should be placed in the middle pisition.
● Pull parking brake lever.
●Should placed block at the front of tire and back of tire.
● Release the pressure in the hose before repairing hydraulic system and gas circuit.
Hang Warning flags
Maintenance, Warning signs should be placed near the start button, in case someone start the engine.
Spare parts preparation regarding 22t counter balanced forklift for material handling
use SOCMA designated repair parts, for maintenance and replacement.。
Oil preparation for heavy duty deal forklifts
According to ambient temperature to select specified oil.
Use clean oil
To keep the tank clean, use clean oil
To keep clean forklift
To keep clean forklift, in particular, to keep lubricating oil cup, pipe joint and fuel gauge etc clean,
to avoid impurities.
Be aware of high temperature oil and water when using 12-50t diesel forklifts
The engine just stopped, discharge high temperature oil, cooling water or take down oil filter is very
dangerous, and must wait for the engine to cool down (20 ~ 40 ℃). If less than this temperature,
heated to the temperature range and wil discharge.
Check the oil and filter using in the heavy duty forklift
When should change a new filter, the filter should be checked whether there is the old metal
particles. If yes, please contact our service personnel.
● Turn off the engine ,start switch, removed the battery cables.
● The distance between welding area and the ground cable in less than 1m.
● Avoid welding near the seals and bearings.
● Do not weld the oil pipeline with oil.
Use non-flammable cleaning agents or light oil to clean components, may not have Mars or
Seals for forklift
Replacement O-ring or gasket, the sealing surface should be clean, then the new O-ring or gasket
into the exact location.
Check mast, frame mixed in the 22t forklift
After a long time to load and unload material, check if the mast and frame are damaged pieces, and
parts connecting with bolts and nuts if are loose, damaged.
Notice items of cleaning forklift
● Cleaning after engine adequately cooled.
● Does not allow the water splashed on electrical components.
Check in the snow environment
Cleaning forklift timely afte working in the snow environment, lubrication and fat liquoring
rust-proof in more parts.
Work in a dusty environment, you should note the following:
● Always check and clean the air filter to prevent blockage.
● Regular cleaning to prevent clogging the radiator.
● Frequent cleaning and replace fuel filter.
● Clean electrical devices, especially to start the motor and generator to prevent dust accumulation.
● Air filter replacement and maintenance see random "Diesel use and maintenance manual."
Avoid using mixed oil
Avoid mixing different brands oil.
If only one oil, with oil being used in different, then replace all the oil is being used.