Address: Road, Taiwanese Investment Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
MOB: +86 18859225922
South Africa sales service
Gereral Manager of TJM Import &Export Company
Forklift truck, Excavator , Telehandler , Reach Stacker
3.5 tons forklift designed and manufacture by SOCMA, with high quality, customized design availableChat Now
SOCMA 3.5-4.0T diesel forklift truck
SOCMA 3.5-4.0T diesel forklift truck is well known for its good stability and flexible utility. It is usually used to lift and stack cargoes in the outdoors. Compared to gasoline engine, diesel engine possesses better power performance and low fuel charge. The engine is not easy to flame out even at low speed. It owns strong overload capacity and long-term working capacity.Our 3.5-4.0T diesel forklift trucks adopt DACHAI, YANMAR, MITSUBISHI and ISUZU engines with excellent hydraulic system. They have been proved to be economic, powerful, safe, durable and reliable.
FG30,FG35: NISSAN K25
3.5-4.0T diesel counterbalance forklift truck is mainly composed of engine, transmission, operating control device, working device (inside and outside door frame, fork mounting, pallet fork, lifting chain, roller, pulley and others), hydraulic system and electrical system.
· Advantages of 3.5-4.0T Diesel Forklift Truck
· It can be equipped with several diesel engines, which is convenient for customers to choose.
· Built-in tilt cylinder makes the counterbalance forklift truck have much wider driving space.
· Integrated operating system contributes to simple operation.
· With unique overhead guard design, SOCMA 3.5-4.0T diesel forklift truck owns good visibility and is safer to drive.
· Fully isolated driver compartment is beneficial to reduce vibration of truck body.
· The driving cab of counterbalance forklift truck is designed based on ergonomics, which can reduce drivers' fatigue.
· Our company has established over 30 domestic agencies and more than 10 foreign agencies, which greatly guarantees excellent service and technical support.
· SOCMA provides one year warranty for the main components of 3.5-4.0T diesel forklift trucks. During the warranty period, the replaced material expense and labor cost are both free.
Packaging and Transportation
Shipping By Container.
SOCMA is a professional manufacturer and supplier of 3.5-4.0T diesel forklift trucks in China. Our company belongs to state-level high-tech enterprise and is the engineering and technological research center of industrial forklift trucks. SOCMA is also engaged in producing 1.5-10T diesel forklift truck, 2-4.5T gasoline forklift truck and 1.5-4T electric forklift. Till now, we have established exclusive selling agencies in Australia, Russia, the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Korea and Iran. Our counterbalance forklift trucks have been exported to Southeast Asia, South America, Africa and Europe.
|2||Model||Power shift T/M||FG35T|
|Manual shift T/M||FG35C|
|Dimension||9||Max. lifting height||mm||3000|
|12||Tilt range||Mast forward/backward||deg||6/12|
|13||Overall length(without fork)||mm||2720|
|15||Mast height (fork lowering)||mm||2075|
|16||Overall height fork raised||With backrest||mm||4250|
|17||Height to head guard||mm||2140|
|19||Front face of fork to front axle||mm||485|
|20||Min. right angle stacking aisle||without load length&clearence||mm||2940|
|Performance||21||Speed||Max Travelling full/no load||km/h||18/19.5|
|22||Lifting full/no load||mm/s||450/500|
|23||Lowering full/no load||mm/s||450/420|
|24||Max.drawbar pull||Power shift T/M full/no load||kg||1800/1000|
|Manual shift T/M full/no load||kg||1900/1000|
|25||Gradeability at 1.6km/h||Power shift T/M full/no load||%||17/20|
|Manual shift T/M full/no load||%||17/20|
|27||Weight distribution||Full load front/rear||kg||7260/850|
|28||No load front/rear||kg||1840/2770|
|34||Ground clearence||At lowest point(mast)||mm||120|
|35||Brake||Service brake||Hydraulic-foot peda|
|Parking brake||Mechanical-hand lever|
|Rated torque||kg-m max.(N.m)||18/1600(177/1600)|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||70|
|38||Transmission||Speed forward/backward||Power shift T/M Manual shift T/M||1-1 power shift T/M 2-2 power shift T/M|
|39||Operating pressure||Hydraulic system pressure||kg/cm²||180|