Address: Road, Taiwanese Investment Area, Quanzhou, Fujian, China
MOB: +86 18859225922
3,500kg capacity, 3000mm mast, 1070mm fork, hydraulic transmission, dual fuelChat Now
3.5T LPG Forklift Truck
SOCMA gasoline forklift truck mainly includes FG35T, FG40T, FG45T and FG50T models. It has a float type body with a double damping system. This petrol forklift is of smaller turning radius and perfect streamline outline. With good performance, it is suitable for loading heavy cargoes. In consideration of the exhaust gas emission and noise problem, this counterbalance forklift truck is usually used in the outdoors. The gasoline engine is characterized by small dimension, light weight, high output power, low noise, small vibration and low price. SOCMA is a professional manufacturer and supplier of petrol forklifts in China. Our company is also committed to producing 1.5-10T diesel forklift truck and 1.5-4T electric forklift. We can manufacture forklift trucks according to customers' requirements.
· Competitive Advantages
· We have got 13 patent certificates. Our company is one of the state-level high-tech enterprises. It is also the engineering and technological research center of industrial forklift truck.
· The engine of gasoline forklift truck is energy efficient and powerful. We provide high-quality and efficient maintenance service.
· SOCMA 3.5T petrol forklift is designed to meet a variety of safety standards and specifications. It can meet the needs of various harsh working conditions.
· With superior operating performance, the gasoline forklift truck can reduce fatigue. Integrated operation system makes it easy to manipulate.
· The opening angle of internal combustion engine hood can increase 83° to the maximum. This facilitates point inspection.
· The engine hood of this petrol forklift is equipped with an air spring device, so it can be opened and closed easily and is convenient for maintenance periodically.
3.5T gasoline forklift truck is mainly made up of engine, transmission, operating control device, working device, hydraulic system and electric system.
· Customers need to fully know the working environment, the maximum load and the maximum lifting height of petrol forklift trucks and then choose appropriate models and configurations.
· Only the drivers who have been trained and hold driving license can drive this forklift truck.
· Check each control and alarm device before driving the gasoline forklift truck. If there is damage or defect, it must be operated after repair.
· Stable starting, steering, driving, braking and stopping are quite necessary. When we drive the 3.5T petrol forklift on wet or slippery road, we need to slow down while steering.
· The pallet fork should insert below the cargoes and make cargoes distribute evenly on the fork. It is prohibited to use a single fork tip to pick the cargoes.
· Customers need to pay attention to daily maintenance of gasoline forklift trucks.
Packaging and Transportation
Shipping By Container.
|2||Model||Power shift T/M||FG35T|
|Manual shift T/M||FG35C|
|Dimension||9||Max. lifting height||mm||3000|
|12||Tilt range||Mast forward/backward||deg||6/12|
|13||Overall length(without fork)||mm||2720|
|15||Mast height (fork lowering)||mm||2075|
|16||Overall height fork raised||With backrest||mm||4250|
|17||Height to head guard||mm||2140|
|19||Front face of fork to front axle||mm||485|
|20||Min. right angle stacking aisle||without load length&clearence||mm||2940|
|Performance||21||Speed||Max Travelling full/no load||km/h||18/19.5|
|22||Lifting full/no load||mm/s||450/500|
|23||Lowering full/no load||mm/s||450/420|
|24||Max.drawbar pull||Power shift T/M full/no load||kg||1800/1000|
|Manual shift T/M full/no load||kg||1900/1000|
|25||Gradeability at 1.6km/h||Power shift T/M full/no load||%||17/20|
|Manual shift T/M full/no load||%||17/20|
|27||Weight distribution||Full load front/rear||kg||7260/850|
|28||No load front/rear||kg||1840/2770|
|34||Ground clearence||At lowest point(mast)||mm||120|
|35||Brake||Service brake||Hydraulic-foot peda|
|Parking brake||Mechanical-hand lever|
|Rated torque||kg-m max.(N.m)||18/1600(177/1600)|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||70|
|38||Transmission||Speed forward/backward||Power shift T/M Manual shift T/M|
1-1 power shift T/M 2-2 power shift T/M
|39||Operating pressure||Hydraulic system pressure||kg/cm²||180|